Further details on obtaining our products outside of the UK can be found on our international delivery and distributors page
Low Sugar Jam and Marmalade Preserves, made in Norfolk
Channell’s Norfolk Preserves has a rich heritage in the manufacturing of low-sugar jams and marmalades. The company was started in 1990 with one product and has grown over the years; we currently have 46 products in the range, and are constantly adding more. We pride ourselves on all of our preserves being made and distributed from Norfolk, so that people around the UK and Europe can enjoy our high quality jams and get a taste of the county.
Are you looking for a range of high quality pickles, sauces, chutneys and preserves for your customers?
Norfolk Preserves is a manufacturer of a wide range of high-quality products ideal to be sold for customer consumption or as gifts.
Here are a few reasons why we would suggest you consider adding them to your retail offerings:
- All sauces and preserves are made with high fruit content, meaning they are more flavourful than other brands.
- All jams and marmalades contain only three ingredients – fruit, sugar and pectin (with the exception of the marmalades which also contain alcohol).
- All jams and marmalades contain at least 25% less sugar than high street brands and are a much healthier option.
- All products have been designed with the passion of the owner, David Channell.
- The entire range of 46 products are attractively packaged and look impressive as a retail range.
- The low production batch size means that shelf life is significantly longer than high street brands.
- Contact David on +44 1493 330168 to arrange a meeting at a venue of your choice to discuss your requirements. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are currently looking for distribution in the following countries: